Evaluation of the diagnostic value of the first-trimester maternal serum high-sensitivity C-reactive protein level for prediction of pre-eclampsia
Version of Record online: 22 JUL 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology Research © 2013 Japan Society of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology Research
Volume 39, Issue 12, pages 1549–1554, December 2013
How to Cite
Kashanian, M., Aghbali, F. and Mahali, N. (2013), Evaluation of the diagnostic value of the first-trimester maternal serum high-sensitivity C-reactive protein level for prediction of pre-eclampsia. Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology Research, 39: 1549–1554. doi: 10.1111/jog.12105
- Issue online: 2 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 22 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 APR 2012
- Tehran University of Medical Sciences, Deputy of Research and Technology. Grant Number: 14144
- 1Williams Obstetrics, 23rd edn. Now York: MC Graw Hill Medical, 2010; 706–711., , , , , .
- 3Endothelial cell dysfunction and oxidative stress. In: Lindheimer MD , Cunningham FG , Roberts JM (eds). Chesley's Hypertensive Disorders in Pregnancy, 3rd edn. Amsterdam: Elsevier, 2009; 145–170., , .
- 4Phenotypic and metabolic characteristics of monocytes and granulocytes in pre-eclampsia. Am J Obstet Gynecol 2001; 185: 722–727., , et al.
- 11C-reactive protein, marker for evaluation of systemic inflammatory response in pre-eclampsia. Rev Med Chir Soc Med Nat Lasi 2008; 112: 1019–1025., , , , .
- 12Relationships of serum level of high-sensitivity C-reactive protein (hs- CRP) and white blood cell (WBC) count with gamma glutamyltransferase among Iranian healthy adults. Iran J Pathol 2012; 7: 209–214., .
- 15Obstetrical complications associated with abnormal maternal serum markers analytes. J Obstet Gynecol Can 2008; 30: 918–929. Review., , et al.