Conflict of interest: None.
Mandatory single embryo transfer policy dramatically decreases multiple pregnancy rates
Article first published online: 15 AUG 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology Research © 2013 Japan Society of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology Research
Volume 40, Issue 1, pages 75–79, January 2014
How to Cite
Esinler, I., Bozdag, G. and Karakoc Sokmensuer, L. (2014), Mandatory single embryo transfer policy dramatically decreases multiple pregnancy rates. Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology Research, 40: 75–79. doi: 10.1111/jog.12124
- Issue published online: 1 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 15 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.