Conflict of interest: None of the authors have any actual or potential conflict of interest including any financial, personal or other relationships with other people or organizations to declare. The authors confirm that the results of this manuscript have not been distorted by research funding or conflicts of interest.
Differences in collagen ultrastructure of human first trimester decidua basalis and parietalis: Implications for trophoblastic invasion of the placental bed
Article first published online: 12 AUG 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology Research © 2013 Japan Society of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology Research
Volume 40, Issue 1, pages 80–88, January 2014
How to Cite
Sinai Talaulikar, V., Kronenberger, K., Bax, B. E., Moss, R. and Manyonda, I. (2014), Differences in collagen ultrastructure of human first trimester decidua basalis and parietalis: Implications for trophoblastic invasion of the placental bed. Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology Research, 40: 80–88. doi: 10.1111/jog.12127
Funding: No dedicated funding was available for these studies.
Author contribution: I. M. designed the study; V. S. T., I. M., K. K. and R. M. executed the study and performed the analysis; V. S. T.,I. M., B. B., K. K. and R. M. all contributed towards drafting and approving the final manuscript.
- Issue published online: 1 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 12 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.