Conflict of interest: All authors declare no conflict of interest.
Vulvar pseudoepitheliomatous hyperplasia associated with herpes simplex virus type II mimicking cancer in an immunocompromised patient
Article first published online: 12 AUG 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology Research © 2013 Japan Society of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology Research
Volume 40, Issue 1, pages 255–258, January 2014
How to Cite
Tangjitgamol, S., Loharamtaweethong, K., Thawaramara, T. and Chanpanitkitchot, S. (2014), Vulvar pseudoepitheliomatous hyperplasia associated with herpes simplex virus type II mimicking cancer in an immunocompromised patient. Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology Research, 40: 255–258. doi: 10.1111/jog.12129
- Issue published online: 1 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 12 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 JAN 2013
- 7Verrucous lesions secondary to DNA viruses in patients infected with the human immunodeficiency virus associated with increased factor Xllla-positive dermal dendritic cells. The Military Medical Consortium of Applied Retroviral Research Washington, D.C. J Am Acad Dermatol 1992; 27: 943–950., , , .
- 10Hypertrophic perianal herpes successfully treated with imiquimod. An Bras Dermatol 2011; 86: 1185–1188., , , .
- 16Pyoderma vegetans associated with ulcerative colitis: A case with good response to steroids. Case Rep Dermatol 2011; 3: 80–84., , , , .