Conflict of interest: To the best of our knowledge, we have no relevant financial relationships with any companies.
Role of ultrasound in diagnosing isolated torsion of fallopian tube
Article first published online: 19 SEP 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology Research © 2013 Japan Society of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology Research
Volume 40, Issue 1, pages 208–214, January 2014
How to Cite
Sun, L.-t., Ning, C.-p., Guo, X.-j., Li, X.-y., Liu, W. and Tian, J.-w. (2014), Role of ultrasound in diagnosing isolated torsion of fallopian tube. Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology Research, 40: 208–214. doi: 10.1111/jog.12158
- Issue published online: 1 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 19 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 NOV 2012
- China Postdoctoral Science Foundation. Grant Number: LRB 09–420
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.