The research for this paper was funded by the Laney Graduate School at Emory University and a Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada (SSHRC) Doctoral Fellowship. I would like to thank Professors Donald Phillip Verene, Ann Hartle, Cynthia Willett, and Debolina Roy, as well as the anonymous reviewers for their helpful comments and encouragement on earlier drafts of this article. Lastly, thank you to Samuel Timme, Sarita Alami, and Stephen Harfield for their helpful comments in the final stages of this manuscript's preparation.
Exposing Humanism: Prudence, Ingenium, and the Politics of the Posthuman
Version of Record online: 6 DEC 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Historical Sociology
Volume 26, Issue 2, pages 264–288, June 2013
How to Cite
Harfield, T. D. (2013), Exposing Humanism: Prudence, Ingenium, and the Politics of the Posthuman. Journal of Historical Sociology, 26: 264–288. doi: 10.1111/johs.12001
- Issue online: 6 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 6 DEC 2012
- Laney Graduate School at Emory University
- Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada (SSHRC) Doctoral Fellowship
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!