James Cairns is Assistant Professor of Contemporary Studies at Wilfrid Laurier University.
“A Parliament of Man Become a Parliament of Women”: Performing Femininity and the State Through Mediated Civic Ritual in Ontario, 1900–1940
Version of Record online: 11 DEC 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Historical Sociology
Volume 27, Issue 1, pages 25–48, March 2014
How to Cite
Cairns, J. (2014), “A Parliament of Man Become a Parliament of Women”: Performing Femininity and the State Through Mediated Civic Ritual in Ontario, 1900–1940. Journal of Historical Sociology, 27: 25–48. doi: 10.1111/johs.12004
- Issue online: 10 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 11 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!