Dr. Akshay Khanna is a Research Fellow with the Participation, Power and Social Change Team at the Institute of Development Studies.University of Sussex. S/he solicits comments and feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org
Three Hundred and Seventy Seven Ways of Being – Sexualness of the Citizen in India
Version of Record online: 21 MAR 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Historical Sociology
Special Issue: The Self in South Asia Guest Edited by Nayanika Mookherjee
Volume 26, Issue 1, pages 120–142, March 2013
How to Cite
Khanna, A. (2013), Three Hundred and Seventy Seven Ways of Being – Sexualness of the Citizen in India. Journal of Historical Sociology, 26: 120–142. doi: 10.1111/johs.12007
- Issue online: 21 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 21 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!