Nayanika Mookherjee is Reader in the Department of Anthropology at Durham University, UK. She may be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org
Introduction: Self in South Asia
Article first published online: 21 MAR 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Historical Sociology
Special Issue: The Self in South Asia Guest Edited by Nayanika Mookherjee
Volume 26, Issue 1, pages 1–18, March 2013
How to Cite
Mookherjee, N. (2013), Introduction: Self in South Asia. Journal of Historical Sociology, 26: 1–18. doi: 10.1111/johs.12008
- Issue published online: 21 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 21 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!