Glenn McKnight is Associate Professor of History at Drake University, Des Moines, IA, USA. He may be contacted by e-mail at email@example.com.
Harry Johnston's New Boot: The Uganda Agreement and Ideas of Development†
Article first published online: 15 FEB 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Historical Sociology
Volume 26, Issue 2, pages 234–263, June 2013
How to Cite
McKnight, G. H. (2013), Harry Johnston's New Boot: The Uganda Agreement and Ideas of Development. Journal of Historical Sociology, 26: 234–263. doi: 10.1111/johs.12015
I would like to thank the anonymous reviewers for very helpful suggestions. I would also like to acknowledge the funding assistance granted so kindly from Drake University's Center for the Humanities.
- Issue published online: 6 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 15 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!