Robert Carley is Instructional Assistant Professor in the Department of International Studies, Texas A&M University, MS 4355, College Station, TX 77843-4355, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Agile Materialisms: Antonio Gramsci, Stuart Hall, Racialization, and Modernity
Article first published online: 29 MAY 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Historical Sociology
Volume 26, Issue 4, pages 413–441, December 2013
How to Cite
Carley, R. (2013), Agile Materialisms: Antonio Gramsci, Stuart Hall, Racialization, and Modernity. Journal of Historical Sociology, 26: 413–441. doi: 10.1111/johs.12023
The author would like to thank Christopher M. Sutch and, especially, Joseph O. Jewell, Sarah N. Gatson, Glenn Bracey, Steve Macek, and Marcus Green for their encouragement and comments on an earlier draft of this paper. All errors, inaccuracies, etc. are the sole responsibility of the author.
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 29 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!