Thomas Kemple is Professor of Sociology at the University of British Columbia.
Allegories of the End: Classical Sociologies of Economic Sustainability and Cultural Ruin
Article first published online: 7 JUN 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Historical Sociology
Special Issue: The End(s) of History: Questioning the Stakes of Historical Reason. Guest Editors: Joshua Ben David Nichols and Amy Swiffen
Volume 26, Issue 3, pages 365–382, September 2013
How to Cite
Kemple, T. (2013), Allegories of the End: Classical Sociologies of Economic Sustainability and Cultural Ruin. Journal of Historical Sociology, 26: 365–382. doi: 10.1111/johs.12029
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 7 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!