Sagi Cohen is PhD Candidate in Political Science at the University of Ottawa.
“The Last Refuge of the Scoundrel”: Debating between History and Theory†
Article first published online: 7 JUN 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Historical Sociology
Special Issue: The End(s) of History: Questioning the Stakes of Historical Reason. Guest Editors: Joshua Ben David Nichols and Amy Swiffen
Volume 26, Issue 3, pages 339–364, September 2013
How to Cite
Cohen, S. (2013), “The Last Refuge of the Scoundrel”: Debating between History and Theory. Journal of Historical Sociology, 26: 339–364. doi: 10.1111/johs.12030
This version of the text is deeply indebted to both its anonymous reviewers, to whom I would express my necessarily asymmetrical gratitude, for what I can only describe as a pure gift.
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 7 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!