Nicolás M. Somma is an assistant professor of sociology at the Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile. He may be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org. The author thanks J. Samuel Valenzuela, Rory McVeigh, Juan Andrés Moraes, the members of the Notre Dame Working Group on Politics and Movements, four anonymous reviewers, and the editors of the Journal of Historical Sociology for excellent comments and suggestions.
How Do Intergroup Grievances Develop in the Absence of Oppression? Revolutions and Political Parties in Nineteenth-Century Uruguay
Version of Record online: 6 MAR 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Historical Sociology
Volume 28, Issue 3, pages 404–427, September 2015
How to Cite
Somma, N. M. (2015), How Do Intergroup Grievances Develop in the Absence of Oppression? Revolutions and Political Parties in Nineteenth-Century Uruguay. Journal of Historical Sociology, 28: 404–427. doi: 10.1111/johs.12046
- Issue online: 3 SEP 2015
- Version of Record online: 6 MAR 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!