Peo Hansen is Associate Professor of Political Science at the Institute for Research on Migration, Ethnicity and Society (REMESO), Linköping University (firstname.lastname@example.org). Stefan Jonsson is Professor of Ethnic Studies at REMESO, Linköping University (email@example.com). The authors would like to express their gratitude to the staff at the Historical Archives of the European Union in Florence and to the journal's reviewers for their generous assistance.
Another Colonialism: Africa in the History of European Integration
Version of Record online: 7 MAR 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Historical Sociology
Special Issue: Contesting Imperial Epistemologies. Guest Editors: Gurminder K Bhambra, Robbie Shilliam, and Daniel Orrells
Volume 27, Issue 3, pages 442–461, September 2014
How to Cite
Hansen, P. and Jonsson, S. (2014), Another Colonialism: Africa in the History of European Integration. Journal of Historical Sociology, 27: 442–461. doi: 10.1111/johs.12055
- Issue online: 22 AUG 2014
- Version of Record online: 7 MAR 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!