The Place of Africa, in Theory: Pan-Africanism, Postcolonialism, Beyond
Article first published online: 1 APR 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Historical Sociology
Special Issue: Contesting Imperial Epistemologies. Guest Editors: Gurminder K Bhambra, Robbie Shilliam, and Daniel Orrells
Volume 27, Issue 3, pages 302–323, September 2014
How to Cite
Tageldin, S. M. (2014), The Place of Africa, in Theory: Pan-Africanism, Postcolonialism, Beyond. Journal of Historical Sociology, 27: 302–323. doi: 10.1111/johs.12061
- Issue published online: 22 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 1 APR 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!