Capitol Furniture Types of Beaux-Arts Architect: Design Hierarchy Reveals Meaning
Article first published online: 4 FEB 2013
© Copyright 2013, Interior Design Educators Council
Journal of Interior Design
Volume 38, Issue 1, pages 33–48, March 2013
How to Cite
Al Shihabi, D. V. (2013), Capitol Furniture Types of Beaux-Arts Architect: Design Hierarchy Reveals Meaning. Journal of Interior Design, 38: 33–48. doi: 10.1111/joid.12001
- Issue published online: 4 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 4 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 8 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!