We thank Harvard Business School's Division of Research for financial support and Philip Sheppy from the RASE archives for assistance with the data. Helpful comments were provided by Nick Bloom, Zorina Khan, Michael Kremer, Naomi Lamoreaux, Steven Shavell and Tom Vander Ark as well as numerous seminar participants. We are also extremely grateful to the Editor and the referees for their comments and suggestions.
Inducement Prizes and Innovation†
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd and the Editorial Board of The Journal of Industrial Economics
The Journal of Industrial Economics
Volume 60, Issue 4, pages 657–696, December 2012
How to Cite
Brunt, L., Lerner, J. and Nicholas, T. (2012), Inducement Prizes and Innovation. The Journal of Industrial Economics, 60: 657–696. doi: 10.1111/joie.12002
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2012
- Harvard Business School's Division of Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!