We thank the Editor, an anonymous referee, Gergely Csorba, Guido Friebel, Paul Heidhues, Felix Höffler, Hodaka Morita, Simon Loertscher, Salvatore Piccolo, Michael Raith, Ray Rees, Patrick Rey, Paul Seabright, Ingo Vogelsang and Lucy White for very helpful comments and suggestions. We also thank participants at the Universities of Berlin (Social Science Center), California (Berkeley and San Diego), Cologne, Mannheim, Melbourne, Munich and Toulouse. Both authors gratefully acknowledge financial support from the German Science Foundation through SFB/TR 15. Part of this paper has been written while the first author visited the IDEI in Toulouse which he thanks for the hospitality.
Successive Oligopolies with Differentiated Firms and Endogeneous Entry†
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd and the Editorial Board of The Journal of Industrial Economics
The Journal of Industrial Economics
Volume 60, Issue 4, pages 537–577, December 2012
How to Cite
Reisinger, M. and Schnitzer, M. (2012), Successive Oligopolies with Differentiated Firms and Endogeneous Entry. The Journal of Industrial Economics, 60: 537–577. doi: 10.1111/joie.12005
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2012
- German Science Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!