I thank Shai Bernstein, Danny Cohen-Zada, Naomi Feldman, Hans Normann, Jean Beuve, Oren Rigbi, Oscar Volij, two anonymous referees, the Editor and seminar participants at Bar-Ilan University, Goethe University, Tel Aviv University and the APESA 2009 and IIOC 2009 meetings for useful comments. Ayala Waichman provided valuable research assistance. Tim Miller programmed the experimental software.
When Do Large Buyers Pay Less? Experimental Evidence†
Article first published online: 24 MAR 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd and the Editorial Board of The Journal of Industrial Economics
The Journal of Industrial Economics
Volume 61, Issue 1, pages 108–137, March 2013
How to Cite
Ruffle, B. J. (2013), When Do Large Buyers Pay Less? Experimental Evidence. The Journal of Industrial Economics, 61: 108–137. doi: 10.1111/joie.12008
- Issue published online: 24 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 24 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!