We are grateful for helpful comments from Antonio Acconcia, Nick Bloom, Dimitrios Christelis, Sergio Destefanis, Liran Einav, Pino Lubrano, Nour Meddahi, Marco Pagano, Bill Rogerson, Francois Salanié, Nicolas Serrano-Velarde, Emanuele Tarantino, and John Van Reenen. Seminar participants at the Annual I.O. Fest at Berkeley, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, ASSA Meetings in New Orleans (2008), Society for Economic Dynamics Meetings in Boston (2008) and the Toulouse Applied Econometrics Workshop (2009) are gratefully acknowledged. We also thank the Editor and two referees for important comments that helped us to improve the paper. Attilio Luigi Pasetto and the UniCredit Group are gratefully acknowledged for providing data. All errors remain ours.
Delegation, Ownership Concentration and R&D Spending: Evidence From Italy†
Article first published online: 24 MAR 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd and the Editorial Board of The Journal of Industrial Economics
The Journal of Industrial Economics
Volume 61, Issue 1, pages 84–107, March 2013
How to Cite
Kastl, J., Martimort, D. and Piccolo, S. (2013), Delegation, Ownership Concentration and R&D Spending: Evidence From Italy. The Journal of Industrial Economics, 61: 84–107. doi: 10.1111/joie.12012
- Issue published online: 24 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 24 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!