I would like to thank the Editor and two referees, whose comments helped greatly in the revision of the paper. I would also like to thank Kalyan Chatterjee, Vijay Krishna, Edward Green, Neil Wallace and Marco Ottaviani for helpful comments and suggestions.
Waterfall Versus Sprinkler Product Launch Strategy: Influencing the Herd†
Version of Record online: 24 MAR 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd and the Editorial Board of The Journal of Industrial Economics
The Journal of Industrial Economics
Volume 61, Issue 1, pages 138–165, March 2013
How to Cite
Bhalla, M. (2013), Waterfall Versus Sprinkler Product Launch Strategy: Influencing the Herd. The Journal of Industrial Economics, 61: 138–165. doi: 10.1111/joie.12013
- Issue online: 24 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 24 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!