I very much appreciate the comments and suggestions of three anonymous referees and the Editor, of Faruk Gul, Martin Peitz, seminar participants at the University of Copenhagen, and conference participants at CRESSE 2011 (Rhodes, Greece), and the research assistance of Weining Bao.
Corporate Leniency Programs when Firms have Private Information: The Push of Prosecution and the Pull of Pre-emption†
Article first published online: 24 MAR 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd and the Editorial Board of The Journal of Industrial Economics
The Journal of Industrial Economics
Volume 61, Issue 1, pages 1–27, March 2013
How to Cite
Harrington, J. E. (2013), Corporate Leniency Programs when Firms have Private Information: The Push of Prosecution and the Pull of Pre-emption. The Journal of Industrial Economics, 61: 1–27. doi: 10.1111/joie.12014
- Issue published online: 24 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 24 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!