Data used in preparation of this article were obtained from the Alzheimer's Disease Neuroimaging Initiative (ADNI) database (adni.loni.ucla.edu). As such, the investigators within the ADNI contributed to the design and implementation of ADNI and/or provided data, but did not participate in analysis or writing of this report. A complete listing of ADNI investigators can be found at: http://adni.loni.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/how_to_apply/ADNI_Acknowledgement_List.pdf
An MRI-based index to measure the severity of Alzheimer's disease-like structural pattern in subjects with mild cognitive impairment
Article first published online: 30 JAN 2013
© 2012 The Association for the Publication of the Journal of Internal Medicine
Journal of Internal Medicine
Volume 273, Issue 4, pages 396–409, April 2013
How to Cite
University Hospital of Kuopio, Kuopio, Finland; Karolinska Institutet, Stockholm, Sweden; Institute of Psychiatry, London, UK; NIHR Biomedical Research Centre for Mental Health, London, UK; University of Perugia, Perugia, Italy; University of Toulouse, Toulouse, France; Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Thessaloniki, Greece; Medical University of Łodz, Łodz, Poland; Karolinska Institutet, Stockholm, Sweden An MRI-based index to measure the severity of Alzheimer's disease-like structural pattern in subjects with mild cognitive impairment. J Intern Med; 2012; 10.1111/joim.12028, , , , , , , , , , , .
- Issue published online: 20 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 30 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 DEC 2012 06:49AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 OCT 2012
- InnoMed. Grant Numbers: FP6-2004-LIFESCIHEALTH-5, U01 AG024904
- Alzheimer's Drug Discovery Foundation
- Amorfix Life Sciences Ltd.
- Bayer HealthCare
- BioClinica, Inc.
- Biogen Idec Inc.
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
- Eisai Inc.
- Elan Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Eli Lilly and Company. Grant Numbers: FP6-2004-LIFESCIHEALTH-5, U01 AG024904
- European Union of the Sixth Framework. Grant Numbers: FP6-2004-LIFESCIHEALTH-5, U01 AG024904
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd
- Genentech, Inc.
- GE Healthcare
- Innogenetics, N.V.
- Janssen Alzheimer Immunotherapy Research & Development, LLC.
- Johnson & Johnson Pharmaceutical Research & Development LLC.
- Medpace, Inc.
- Merck & Co., Inc.
- Meso Scale Diagnostics, LLC.
- Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation. Grant Number: U01 AG024904
- Life Sciences, Genomics and Biotechnology for Health. Grant Number: U01 AG024904
- Pfizer Inc.
- Synarc Inc.
- Takeda Pharmaceutical Company
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research. Grant Numbers: P30 AG010129, K01 AG030514
- Dana Foundation. Grant Numbers: U01 AG024904, P30 AG010129, K01 AG030514
- Alzheimer's Disease Neuroimaging Initiative
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: U01 AG024904
- National Institute on Aging
- National Institute of Biomedical Imaging and Bioengineering
- Alzheimer's Association. Grant Number: U01 AG024904
This article has been cited by:
- 1Integrating longitudinal information in hippocampal volume measurements for the early detection of Alzheimer's disease, NeuroImage, 2016, 125, 834, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
- 2The Effect of Age Correction on Multivariate Classification in Alzheimer’s Disease, with a Focus on the Characteristics of Incorrectly and Correctly Classified Subjects, Brain Topography, 2016, 29, 2, 296, , , , , , , , , , , ,
- 32014 Update of the Alzheimer's Disease Neuroimaging Initiative: A review of papers published since its inception, Alzheimer's & Dementia, 2015, 11, 6, e1, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
- 4Alzheimer’s Disease Cerebrospinal Fluid and Neuroimaging Biomarkers: Diagnostic Accuracy and Relationship to Drug Efficacy, Journal of Alzheimer's Disease, 2015, 46, 4, 817, ,
- 5Automated Hippocampal Subfield Measures as Predictors of Conversion from Mild Cognitive Impairment to Alzheimer’s Disease in Two Independent Cohorts, Brain Topography, 2015, 28, 5, 746, , , , , , , , , , , , ,
- 6Diffusion-MRI in neurodegenerative disorders, Magnetic Resonance Imaging, 2015, 33, 7, 853, , , , , , , , , ,
- 8Single time point high-dimensional morphometry in Alzheimer's disease: group statistics on longitudinally acquired data, Neurobiology of Aging, 2015, 36, S11, , , ,
- 9A Focus on Structural Brain Imaging in the Alzheimer’s Disease Neuroimaging Initiative, Biological Psychiatry, 2014, 75, 7, 527, ,
- You have free access to this content10
- 11The critical need for defining preclinical biomarkers in Alzheimer's disease, Alzheimer's & Dementia, 2014, 10, 3, S196, , , ,
- 12Locally linear embedding (LLE) for MRI based Alzheimer's disease classification, NeuroImage, 2013, 83, 148, , , ,
- 13Mild cognitive impairment, Expert Review of Neurotherapeutics, 2013, 13, 11, 1247, ,