Data used in preparation of this article were obtained from the Alzheimer's Disease Neuroimaging Initiative (ADNI) database (adni.loni.ucla.edu). As such, the investigators within the ADNI contributed to the design and implementation of ADNI and/or provided data, but did not participate in analysis or writing of this report. A complete listing of ADNI investigators can be found at: http://adni.loni.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/how_to_apply/ADNI_Acknowledgement_List.pdf
An MRI-based index to measure the severity of Alzheimer's disease-like structural pattern in subjects with mild cognitive impairment
Article first published online: 30 JAN 2013
© 2012 The Association for the Publication of the Journal of Internal Medicine
Journal of Internal Medicine
Volume 273, Issue 4, pages 396–409, April 2013
How to Cite
University Hospital of Kuopio, Kuopio, Finland; Karolinska Institutet, Stockholm, Sweden; Institute of Psychiatry, London, UK; NIHR Biomedical Research Centre for Mental Health, London, UK; University of Perugia, Perugia, Italy; University of Toulouse, Toulouse, France; Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Thessaloniki, Greece; Medical University of Łodz, Łodz, Poland; Karolinska Institutet, Stockholm, Sweden An MRI-based index to measure the severity of Alzheimer's disease-like structural pattern in subjects with mild cognitive impairment. J Intern Med; 2012; 10.1111/joim.12028, , , , , , , , , , , .
- Issue published online: 20 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 30 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 DEC 2012 06:49AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 OCT 2012
- InnoMed. Grant Numbers: FP6-2004-LIFESCIHEALTH-5, U01 AG024904
- Alzheimer's Drug Discovery Foundation
- Amorfix Life Sciences Ltd.
- Bayer HealthCare
- BioClinica, Inc.
- Biogen Idec Inc.
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
- Eisai Inc.
- Elan Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Eli Lilly and Company. Grant Numbers: FP6-2004-LIFESCIHEALTH-5, U01 AG024904
- European Union of the Sixth Framework. Grant Numbers: FP6-2004-LIFESCIHEALTH-5, U01 AG024904
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd
- Genentech, Inc.
- GE Healthcare
- Innogenetics, N.V.
- Janssen Alzheimer Immunotherapy Research & Development, LLC.
- Johnson & Johnson Pharmaceutical Research & Development LLC.
- Medpace, Inc.
- Merck & Co., Inc.
- Meso Scale Diagnostics, LLC.
- Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation. Grant Number: U01 AG024904
- Life Sciences, Genomics and Biotechnology for Health. Grant Number: U01 AG024904
- Pfizer Inc.
- Synarc Inc.
- Takeda Pharmaceutical Company
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research. Grant Numbers: P30 AG010129, K01 AG030514
- Dana Foundation. Grant Numbers: U01 AG024904, P30 AG010129, K01 AG030514
- Alzheimer's Disease Neuroimaging Initiative
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: U01 AG024904
- National Institute on Aging
- National Institute of Biomedical Imaging and Bioengineering
- Alzheimer's Association. Grant Number: U01 AG024904
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.