Data used in preparation of this article were obtained from the Alzheimer's Disease Neuroimaging Initiative (ADNI) database (adni.loni.ucla.edu). As such, the investigators within the ADNI contributed to the design and implementation of ADNI and/or provided data, but did not participate in analysis or writing of this report. A complete listing of ADNI investigators can be found at: http://adni.loni.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/how_to_apply/ADNI_Acknowledgement_List.pdf
An MRI-based index to measure the severity of Alzheimer's disease-like structural pattern in subjects with mild cognitive impairment
Article first published online: 30 JAN 2013
© 2012 The Association for the Publication of the Journal of Internal Medicine
Journal of Internal Medicine
Volume 273, Issue 4, pages 396–409, April 2013
How to Cite
University Hospital of Kuopio, Kuopio, Finland; Karolinska Institutet, Stockholm, Sweden; Institute of Psychiatry, London, UK; NIHR Biomedical Research Centre for Mental Health, London, UK; University of Perugia, Perugia, Italy; University of Toulouse, Toulouse, France; Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Thessaloniki, Greece; Medical University of Łodz, Łodz, Poland; Karolinska Institutet, Stockholm, Sweden An MRI-based index to measure the severity of Alzheimer's disease-like structural pattern in subjects with mild cognitive impairment. J Intern Med; 2012; 10.1111/joim.12028, , , , , , , , , , , .
- Issue published online: 20 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 30 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 DEC 2012 06:49AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 OCT 2012
- InnoMed. Grant Numbers: FP6-2004-LIFESCIHEALTH-5, U01 AG024904
- Alzheimer's Drug Discovery Foundation
- Amorfix Life Sciences Ltd.
- Bayer HealthCare
- BioClinica, Inc.
- Biogen Idec Inc.
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
- Eisai Inc.
- Elan Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Eli Lilly and Company. Grant Numbers: FP6-2004-LIFESCIHEALTH-5, U01 AG024904
- European Union of the Sixth Framework. Grant Numbers: FP6-2004-LIFESCIHEALTH-5, U01 AG024904
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd
- Genentech, Inc.
- GE Healthcare
- Innogenetics, N.V.
- Janssen Alzheimer Immunotherapy Research & Development, LLC.
- Johnson & Johnson Pharmaceutical Research & Development LLC.
- Medpace, Inc.
- Merck & Co., Inc.
- Meso Scale Diagnostics, LLC.
- Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation. Grant Number: U01 AG024904
- Life Sciences, Genomics and Biotechnology for Health. Grant Number: U01 AG024904
- Pfizer Inc.
- Synarc Inc.
- Takeda Pharmaceutical Company
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research. Grant Numbers: P30 AG010129, K01 AG030514
- Dana Foundation. Grant Numbers: U01 AG024904, P30 AG010129, K01 AG030514
- Alzheimer's Disease Neuroimaging Initiative
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: U01 AG024904
- National Institute on Aging
- National Institute of Biomedical Imaging and Bioengineering
- Alzheimer's Association. Grant Number: U01 AG024904
- 11American Psychiatric Association. Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, 4th edn. Text Revision, Washington: American Psychiatric Association, 2000.
- 17Magnetic resonance imaging and magnetic resonance spectroscopy for detection of early Alzheimer's disease. J Alzheimers Dis 2011; 26(Suppl 3): 307–19., , et al.
- 20Effect of APOE ε4 allele on cortical thicknesses and volumes: the AddNeuroMed study. J Alzheimers Dis 2010; 21: 947–66., , et al.
- 22Multi- and Megavariate Data Analysis (Part I -Basics and Principles and Applications), 2nd edn. Umeå: Umetrics, 2006., , , , , .
- 28Prediction of MCI to AD conversion, via MRI, CSF biomarkers, and pattern classification. Neurobiol Aging 2011; 32:2322.e19–27., , , , .
- 35APOE ε2 allele is associated with larger regional cortical thicknesses and volumes. Dement Geriatr Cogn Disord 2010; 30: 229–37., , et al.