These authors contributed equally to this work.
Circulating interleukin-6 concentration and cognitive decline in old age: the PROSPER study
Version of Record online: 11 MAR 2013
© 2013 The Association for the Publication of the Journal of Internal Medicine
Journal of Internal Medicine
Volume 274, Issue 1, pages 77–85, July 2013
How to Cite
on behalf of The PROSPER Study Group (Leiden University Medical Center, Leiden; Netherlands Consortium for Healthy Aging, The Netherlands; BHF Glasgow Cardiovascular Research Centre, University of Glasgow, Glasgow, UK; Leiden University Medical Center, Leiden, The Netherlands; University of Glasgow, Glasgow; Robertson Centre for Biostatistics, University of Glasgow, Glasgow, UK). Circulating interleukin-6 concentration and cognitive decline in old age: the PROSPER study J Intern Med 2013; 274: 77‒85, , , , , , , ,
- Issue online: 11 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 11 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 FEB 2013 03:15AM EST
- Bristol-Myers Squibb, USA
- 23The Interleukin-6 Mendelian Randomisation Analysis (IL6R MR) Consortium. The interleukin-6 receptor as a target for prevention of coronary heart disease: a Mendelian randomisation analysis. Lancet 2012; 379: e23890.