Gender differences in cardiovascular disease risk factors, treatments and complications in patients with type 2 diabetes: the RIACE Italian multicentre study
Article first published online: 21 APR 2013
© 2013 The Association for the Publication of the Journal of Internal Medicine
Journal of Internal Medicine
Volume 274, Issue 2, pages 176–191, August 2013
How to Cite
University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy; University of Verona, Verona, Italy; University of Siena, Siena, Italy; Fondazione IRCCS ‘Cà Granda – Ospedale Maggiore Policlinico’, Milan, Italy; San Raffaele Scientific Institute, Milan, Italy; Hospital of Bergamo, Bergamo, Italy; University of Padua, Padua, Italy; University of Turin, Turin, Italy; University of Bari, Bari, Italy; Consorzio Mario Negri Sud, S. Maria Imbaro, Italy; La Sapienza’ University, Rome, Italy). Gender differences in cardiovascular disease risk factors, treatments and complications in patients with type 2 diabetes: the RIACE Italian multicentre study. J Intern Med 2013; 274: 176–191., , , , , , , , , , ,
- Issue published online: 12 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 21 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 APR 2013 05:36AM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!