Letter to the Editor
Serum cystatin-C levels correlate with endothelial dysfunction in patients with the metabolic syndrome
Article first published online: 2 MAY 2013
© 2013 The Association for the Publication of the Journal of Internal Medicine
Journal of Internal Medicine
Volume 274, Issue 2, pages 200–201, August 2013
How to Cite
Balta, S., Demirkol, S., Ay, S. A., Cakar, M., Sarlak, H. and Celik, T. (2013), Serum cystatin-C levels correlate with endothelial dysfunction in patients with the metabolic syndrome. Journal of Internal Medicine, 274: 200–201. doi: 10.1111/joim.12078
- Issue published online: 12 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 2 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 APR 2013 09:56AM EST
- 7Plasma visfatin and tumor necrosis factor-alpha (TNF-α) levels in metabolic syndrome. Kardiologia polska 2011; 69: 802–7., , , , , .
- 8Neutrophils/lymphocytes ratio in patients with cardiac syndrome X and its association with carotid intima-media thickness. Clin Appl Thromb Hemost 2012; [Epub ahead of print]., , et al.
- 9Socioeconomic factors and the risk of metabolic syndrome in the adult Polish population: the WOBASZ study. Kardiologia polska 2012; 70: 718–27., , , .
- 10Carotid intima media thickness and its association with total bilirubin levels in patients with coronary artery ectasia. Angiology 2013; [Epub ahead of print]., , et al.