Alterations in bile acid synthesis in carriers of hepatocyte nuclear factor 1α mutations
Article first published online: 5 MAY 2013
© 2013 The Association for the Publication of the Journal of Internal Medicine
Journal of Internal Medicine
Volume 274, Issue 3, pages 263–272, September 2013
How to Cite
Department of Clinical Sciences, Diabetes and Endocrinology, Malmö University Hospital, Malmö, Sweden; AstraZeneca Research & Development, Mölndal, Sweden; Division of Clinical Chemistry, Department of Laboratory Medicine, NOVUM, Karolinska Institutet at Karolinska University Hospital Huddinge, Stockholm, Sweden; Molecular Nutrition Unit, Department of Biosciences and Nutrition, Centre for Nutrition and Toxicology, NOVUM, Karolinska Institutet at Karolinska University Hospital Huddinge, Stockholm, Sweden). Alterations in bile acid synthesis in carriers of hepatocyte nuclear factor 1α mutations. J Intern Med 2013; 274: 263–272., , , (
- Issue published online: 10 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 5 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 APR 2013 02:16AM EST
- Swedish Heart-Lung Foundation
- Henning and Johan Throne-Holst Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.