Decreased functional T lymphocyte-mediated cytokine responses in patients with chemotherapy-induced neutropenia
Article first published online: 7 JUL 2013
© 2013 The Association for the Publication of the Journal of Internal Medicine
Journal of Internal Medicine
Volume 274, Issue 4, pages 363–370, October 2013
How to Cite
Karolinska Institutet, Karolinska University Hospital, Stockholm; Karolinska Institutet, Stockholm, Sweden; and Mabtech AB, Nacka Strand, Sweden). Decreased functional T lymphocyte-mediated cytokine responses in patients with chemotherapy-induced neutropenia. J Intern Med 2013; 274: 363–370., , , , , . (
- Issue published online: 10 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 7 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 JUN 2013 05:21AM EST
- Stockholm County Council /Karolinska Institutet
- the Swedish Society of Medicine
- the Clas Groschinsky Foundation
- the Swedish Childhood Cancer Foundation
- the Karolinska Institutet Infection Network
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.