Assessment of beta-cell function in young patients with type 2 diabetes: arginine-stimulated insulin secretion may reflect beta-cell reserve
Article first published online: 30 AUG 2013
© 2013 The Association for the Publication of the Journal of Internal Medicine
Journal of Internal Medicine
Volume 275, Issue 1, pages 39–48, January 2014
How to Cite
AstraZeneca R&D, Mölndal; Linköping University, Linköping; Sahlgrenska Academy Hospital, Gothenburg; Lund University Hospital, Lund; Umeå University, Umeå; Department of Medicine, Karolinska University Hospital Huddinge, Karolinska Institutet, Stockholm, Sweden. Assessment of beta-cell function in young patients with type 2 diabetes: arginine-stimulated insulin secretion may reflect beta-cell reserve. J Intern Med 2014; 275: 39–48., , , , , , , , , .
- Issue published online: 12 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 30 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 AUG 2013 06:01AM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!