These authors contributed equally to this study.
Telomere length loss due to smoking and metabolic traits
Version of Record online: 5 NOV 2013
© 2013 The Association for the Publication of the Journal of Internal Medicine
Journal of Internal Medicine
Volume 275, Issue 2, pages 155–163, February 2014
How to Cite
University of Groningen, Groningen, the Netherlands; University of Leicester, Leicester, UK; Academic Medical Center, Amsterdam, the Netherlands; University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT, USA; University of Groningen, Groningen, the Netherlands; and ICIN-Netherlands Heart Institute, Utrecht, the Netherlands Telomere length loss due to smoking and metabolic traits. J Intern Med 2014; 275: 155–163., , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
- Issue online: 17 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 5 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 OCT 2013 02:30AM EST
- Netherlands Heart Foundation. Grant Numbers: 2006B140, 2006T003, 2008T028
- Innovational Research Incentives Scheme of the Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research. Grant Number: 916.76.170
|joim12149-sup-0001-AppendixS1.docx||Word document||225K||Appendix S1. Supplementary Appendix.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.