Contributing members of the PGRx-AID Study Group are in Appendix 1.
Autoimmune disorders and quadrivalent human papillomavirus vaccination of young female subjects
Article first published online: 22 NOV 2013
© 2013 The Association for the Publication of the Journal of Internal Medicine
Journal of Internal Medicine
Volume 275, Issue 4, pages 398–408, April 2014
How to Cite
for the PGRx-AID Study Group (LA-SER, Paris; Conservatoire National des Arts et Métiers (CNAM), Paris; Institut Pasteur, Paris; INSERM U657, Paris; University of Paris-Ile de France Ouest, Paris; Henri Mondor University Hospital, Créteil; University Paris Est Créteil, Créteil; University Hospital of Rouen, Rouen; INSERM U657, Rouen; Centre Hospitalier Universitaire (CHU) de Nice, Nice; AP-HP, Paris; CHU de Nîmes, Nîmes; CHU d'Amiens-Picardie, Amiens; University of Franche-Comté, Besançon; CHRU Besançon, Besançon; CHU de Grenoble, Grenoble; CHU de Lyon, Lyon; Versailles Hospital, Versailles; CHU de Bordeaux, Bordeaux; University René Descartes, Paris; AP-HP, Paris; AP-HP, Paris; University Lyon I, Lyon; Referral Centre for Thalassemia, Marseille-Lyon; Centre Hospitalier Sud-Francilien, Corbeil-Essonnes; CHRU Strasbourg, Strasbourg; AH-HP, Paris; AP-HP, Le Kremlin Bicêtre, France; McGill University, Montreal; LA-SER Center for Risk Research, Montreal, QC, Canada; London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine, London; LA-SER Europe Limited, London, UK. Autoimmune disorders and quadrivalent human papillomavirus vaccination of young female subjects. J Intern Med 2014; 275: 398–408., , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
- Issue published online: 25 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 22 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 NOV 2013 04:32AM EST
- Sanofi Pasteur MSD
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.