Prospective registry of symptomatic severe aortic stenosis in octogenarians: a need for intervention
Version of Record online: 10 FEB 2014
© 2014 The Association for the Publication of the Journal of Internal Medicine
Journal of Internal Medicine
Volume 275, Issue 6, pages 605–607, June 2014
How to Cite
Ungar, A. and Ceccofiglio, A. (2014), Prospective registry of symptomatic severe aortic stenosis in octogenarians: a need for intervention. Journal of Internal Medicine, 275: 605–607. doi: 10.1111/joim.12206
- Issue online: 27 MAY 2014
- Version of Record online: 10 FEB 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 JAN 2014 09:04AM EST
- 3Guidelines on the management of valvular heart disease (version 2012). The Joint Task Force on the Management of Valvular Heart Disease of the European Society of Cardiology (ESC) and the European Association for Cardio-Thoracic Surgery (EACTS). Eur Heart J 2012; 33: 2451–96., , et al.
- 6ACCF/AATS/SCAI/STS expert consensus document on transcatheter aortic valve replacement: developed in collaboration with the American Heart Association, American Society of Echocardiography, European Association for Cardio-Thoracic Surgery, Heart Failure Society of America, Mended Hearts, Society of Cardiovascular Anesthesiologists, Society of Cardiovascular Computed Tomography, and Society for Cardiovascular Magnetic Resonance. J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg 2012; 144: 29–84., , et al.