These authors contributed equally
Immunoglobulins IgG1, IgM and IgA: a synergistic team influencing survival in sepsis
Article first published online: 29 MAY 2014
© 2014 The Association for the Publication of the Journal of Internal Medicine
Journal of Internal Medicine
Volume 276, Issue 4, pages 404–412, October 2014
How to Cite
for the GRECIA Group (Grupo de Estudios y Análisis en Cuidados Intensivos) (Hospital Clínico Universitario de Valladolid (iHCUV), SACYL/IECSYL, Valladolid, Spain; Hospital Clínico Universitario de Valladolid, SACYL, Valladolid, Spain; Hospital Universitario Río Hortega de Valladolid, SACYL, Valladolid, Spain; Hospital Clínico Universitario de Valladolid, SACYL, Valladolid, Spain). Immunoglobulins IgG1, IgM and IgA: a synergistic team influencing survival in sepsis. J Intern Med 2014; 276: 404–412., , , , , , , , , , ,
- Issue published online: 20 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 29 MAY 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 MAY 2014 05:08AM EST
- Proyectos de Investigación en Biomedicina
- Consejería de Sanidad
- JCYL. Grant Number: BOCYL-D-26072010
- Fondo de Investigaciones Sanitarias
- Instituto de Salud Carlos III. Grant Number: PI13/02110
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.