Contribution of cardiorespiratory fitness, relative to traditional cardiovascular disease risk factors, to common carotid intima–media thickness
Version of Record online: 3 JUN 2014
© 2014 The Association for the Publication of the Journal of Internal Medicine
Journal of Internal Medicine
Volume 277, Issue 4, pages 439–446, April 2015
How to Cite
Contribution of cardiorespiratory fitness, relative to traditional cardiovascular disease risk factors, to common carotid intima–media thickness. J Intern Med 2015; 277: 439–446., , (Private Practice for Preventive Medicine, Ruedesheim am Rhein, Germany; University Medical Center Utrecht, Utrecht, The Netherlands).
- Issue online: 22 MAR 2015
- Version of Record online: 3 JUN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 MAY 2014 01:53AM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.