These authors contributed equally.
Comparison of the effects on glycaemic control and β-cell function in newly diagnosed type 2 diabetes patients of treatment with exenatide, insulin or pioglitazone: a multicentre randomized parallel-group trial (the CONFIDENCE study)
Version of Record online: 5 AUG 2014
© 2014 The Association for the Publication of the Journal of Internal Medicine
Journal of Internal Medicine
Volume 277, Issue 1, pages 137–150, January 2015
How to Cite
Comparison of the effects on glycaemic control and β-cell function in newly diagnosed type 2 diabetes patients of treatment with exenatide, insulin or pioglitazone: a multicentre randomized parallel-group trial (the CONFIDENCE study). J Intern Med 2015; 277: 137–150., , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , (The Third Affiliated Hospital of Sun Yat-sen University, Guangzhou; Drum Tower Hospital Affiliated to Nanjing University Medical School, Nanjing; Zhongda Hospital, Institute of Diabetes, Medical School, Southeast University, Nanjing; Beijing Hospital of the Ministry of Public Health, Beijing; The First Affiliated Hospital of Nanjing Medical University, Nanjing; The Affiliated Hospital of Guangdong Medical College, Zhanjiang; Affiliated Hospital of Guiyang Medical College, Guizhou; The First Affiliated Hospital, Chongqing Medical University, Chongqing; The Affiliated Hospital of Inner Mongolia Medical University, Hohhot; The Second Affiliated Hospital of Harbin Medical University, Harbin; Peking University First Hospital, Beijing; The First Affiliated Hospital of Guangxi Medical University, Nanning; Chinese People's Liberation Army General Hospital, Beijing; The First Affiliated Hospital of China Medical University, Shenyang; China–Japan Friendship Hospital, Beijing; Xijing Hospital affiliated to the Fourth Military Medical University, Xi'an; Sun Yat-sen Memorial Hospital of Sun Yat-sen University, Guangzhou; The First Affiliated Hospital of Kunming Medical University, Kunming; Tongji Hospital, Tongji Medical College of Huazhong University of Science and Technology, Wuhan; Qingyuan People's Hospital, Qingyuan; Diabetes Centre, Institute of Metabolism and Endocrinology, the Second Xiangya Hospital and Key Laboratory of Diabetes Immunology, Ministry of Education, Central South University, Changsha; General Hospital of Beijing Military Region, Beijing; First Affiliated Hospital of Shenzhen University, Shenzhen; The First Affiliated Hospital, Shantou University Medical College, Shantou; and Peking University People's Hospital, Beijing; China).
- Issue online: 15 DEC 2014
- Version of Record online: 5 AUG 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 JUL 2014 02:10AM EST
- Ministry of Health of the People's Republic of China
- National Science Fund. Grant Number: 81025005
- Eli Lilly and Co.
- Amylin Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Astra Zeneca
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.