Avoidance of sun exposure as a risk factor for major causes of death: a competing risk analysis of the Melanoma in Southern Sweden cohort
Version of Record online: 16 MAR 2016
© 2016 The Association for the Publication of the Journal of Internal Medicine
Journal of Internal Medicine
How to Cite
Avoidance of sun exposure as a risk factor for major causes of death: a competing risk analysis of the Melanoma in Southern Sweden cohort. J Intern Med 2016; doi: 10.1111/joim.12496., , , , , (Karolinska University Hospital, Lund University, Lund, Sweden).
- Version of Record online: 16 MAR 2016
- Clintec, Karolinska Institute, Stockholm
- Swedish Cancer Society
- Swedish Medical Research Council
- Lund University Hospital, Region Skåne
- Gustav V Jubilee Fund
- Gunnar Nilsson Foundation
- Kamprad Foundation
- European Research Council Advanced. Grant Number: ERC-2011-294576
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.