Reality Television and the Metapragmatics of Racism
Article first published online: 19 JUN 2013
© 2013 by the American Anthropological Association
Journal of Linguistic Anthropology
Volume 23, Issue 1, pages 65–81, May 2013
How to Cite
Pardo, R. (2013), Reality Television and the Metapragmatics of Racism. Journal of Linguistic Anthropology, 23: 65–81. doi: 10.1111/jola.12007
- Issue published online: 19 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 19 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!