Department of Human Development and Family Sciences, University of Texas at Austin, 1 University Station, A2702, Austin, TX 78712.
“Life Still Isn't Fair”: Parental Differential Treatment of Young Adult Siblings
Article first published online: 14 MAR 2013
Copyright © National Council on Family Relations, 2013
Journal of Marriage and Family
Volume 75, Issue 2, pages 438–452, April 2013
How to Cite
Jensen, A. C., Whiteman, S. D., Fingerman, K. L. and Birditt, K. S. (2013), “Life Still Isn't Fair”: Parental Differential Treatment of Young Adult Siblings. Journal of Marriage and Family, 75: 438–452. doi: 10.1111/jomf.12002
This article was edited by Robert Crosnoe.
- Issue published online: 14 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 14 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 6 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!