Labor Studies & Employment Relations and Sociology, The Pennsylvania State University, University Park, PA 16802.
Poverty at a Racial Crossroads: Poverty Among Multiracial Children of Single Mothers
Article first published online: 14 MAR 2013
Copyright © National Council on Family Relations, 2013
Journal of Marriage and Family
Volume 75, Issue 2, pages 486–502, April 2013
How to Cite
Bratter, J. L. and Damaske, S. (2013), Poverty at a Racial Crossroads: Poverty Among Multiracial Children of Single Mothers. Journal of Marriage and Family, 75: 486–502. doi: 10.1111/jomf.12012
This article was edited by David H. Demo.
- Issue published online: 14 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 14 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!