Center for Human and Social Sciences, Spanish National Research Council, C/Albasanz 26, 280037 Madrid, Spain.
Cohabitation in Spain: No Longer a Marginal Path to Family Formation
Article first published online: 14 MAR 2013
Copyright © National Council on Family Relations, 2013
Journal of Marriage and Family
Volume 75, Issue 2, pages 422–437, April 2013
How to Cite
Dominguez-Folgueras, M. and Castro-Martin, T. (2013), Cohabitation in Spain: No Longer a Marginal Path to Family Formation. Journal of Marriage and Family, 75: 422–437. doi: 10.1111/jomf.12013
This article was edited by Jay Teachman and Kelly Raley.
- Issue published online: 14 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 14 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 24 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!