Harris School of Public Policy Studies, University of Chicago, 1155 E. 60th St., Chicago, IL 60637.
Measuring Maternal Nonstandard Work in Survey Data
Article first published online: 20 MAY 2013
Copyright © National Council on Family Relations, 2013
Journal of Marriage and Family
Volume 75, Issue 3, pages 523–532, June 2013
How to Cite
Dunifon, R., Kalil, A., Crosby, D. A., Su, J. H. and DeLeire, T. (2013), Measuring Maternal Nonstandard Work in Survey Data. Journal of Marriage and Family, 75: 523–532. doi: 10.1111/jomf.12017
This article was edited by Robert Crosnoe.
- Issue published online: 20 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 20 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 7 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!