Population Research Institute, Pennsylvania State University, 703 Oswald Tower, University Park, PA 16802–6211.
Profiles of Risk: Maternal Health, Socioeconomic Status, and Child Health
Version of Record online: 20 MAY 2013
Copyright © National Council on Family Relations, 2013
Journal of Marriage and Family
Volume 75, Issue 3, pages 651–666, June 2013
How to Cite
Hardie, J. H. and Landale, N. S. (2013), Profiles of Risk: Maternal Health, Socioeconomic Status, and Child Health. Journal of Marriage and Family, 75: 651–666. doi: 10.1111/jomf.12021
- Issue online: 20 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 20 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!