Nonmaternal Care's Association With Mother's Parenting Sensitivity: A Case of Self-Selection Bias?
Version of Record online: 20 MAY 2013
Copyright © National Council on Family Relations, 2013
Journal of Marriage and Family
Volume 75, Issue 3, pages 760–777, June 2013
How to Cite
Nomaguchi, K. M. and DeMaris, A. (2013), Nonmaternal Care's Association With Mother's Parenting Sensitivity: A Case of Self-Selection Bias?. Journal of Marriage and Family, 75: 760–777. doi: 10.1111/jomf.12022
- Issue online: 20 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 20 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!