School of Family Life, Brigham Young University, 2061 JFSB, Provo, UT 84602.
Gender and Socioeconomic Status Differences in First and Second Marriage Formation
Article first published online: 20 MAY 2013
Copyright © National Council on Family Relations, 2013
Journal of Marriage and Family
Volume 75, Issue 3, pages 544–564, June 2013
How to Cite
Shafer, K. and James, S. L. (2013), Gender and Socioeconomic Status Differences in First and Second Marriage Formation. Journal of Marriage and Family, 75: 544–564. doi: 10.1111/jomf.12024
This paper was co-edited by Kelly Raley and Jay Teachman.
- Issue published online: 20 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 20 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 7 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!