John Molson School of Business, 1455 De Maisonneuve Blvd. West, Montreal, Quebec H3G 1M8, Canada.
Core Self-Evaluations, Work–Family Conflict, and Burnout
Article first published online: 20 MAY 2013
Copyright © National Council on Family Relations, 2013
Journal of Marriage and Family
Volume 75, Issue 3, pages 778–793, June 2013
How to Cite
Haines, V. Y., Harvey, S., Durand, P. and Marchand, A. (2013), Core Self-Evaluations, Work–Family Conflict, and Burnout. Journal of Marriage and Family, 75: 778–793. doi: 10.1111/jomf.12026
This article was edited by Deborah S. Carr.
- Issue published online: 20 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 20 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!