Department of Sociology, 238 Townshend Hall, 1885 Neil Avenue Mall, Columbus, OH 43210.
Low Birth Weight and Parental Investment: Do Parents Favor the Fittest Child?
Article first published online: 20 MAY 2013
Copyright © National Council on Family Relations, 2013
Journal of Marriage and Family
Volume 75, Issue 3, pages 533–543, June 2013
How to Cite
Lynch, J. L. and Brooks, R. (2013), Low Birth Weight and Parental Investment: Do Parents Favor the Fittest Child?. Journal of Marriage and Family, 75: 533–543. doi: 10.1111/jomf.12028
This paper was edited by Deborah Carr.
- Issue published online: 20 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 20 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 12 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!