This article was edited by Robert Crosnoe.
Exploring Parents' Experiences and Reactions to Adolescents' Hyperactivity, Impulsivity, and Attention Problems
Article first published online: 1 JUL 2013
Copyright © National Council on Family Relations, 2013
Journal of Marriage and Family
Volume 75, Issue 4, pages 1030–1043, August 2013
How to Cite
Glatz, T. and Stattin, H. (2013), Exploring Parents' Experiences and Reactions to Adolescents' Hyperactivity, Impulsivity, and Attention Problems. Journal of Marriage and Family, 75: 1030–1043. doi: 10.1111/jomf.12038
- Issue published online: 1 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 1 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 13 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!